story of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need topics to rap about?

4 posters

Go down

I need topics to rap about? Empty I need topics to rap about?

Post  sindhu88 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

Never throw away a rap that you have written. I would suggest that you never throw away anything you write even if it is just one line. Keep a 5 subject notebook to write your raps in and separate your raps based on the type of raps you are writing such as love raps, club raps, radio raps, gangster raps, etc. If you scrap a rap and dont want to write any more then flip to the next empty page. Many times I have gone thru my old notebooks, which I have about 50 of full of raps, to find inspiration when I get writers block. Or I may hear a beat that makes me think of an old rap I started and I instantly know that that rap goes with that beat and I finish it. Also when recording a song dont ever erase any vocals even ad-libs or double ups.

================================

Driving Lessons Glasgow | Driving Lessons

sindhu88

Back to top Go down

I need topics to rap about? Empty Re: I need topics to rap about?

Post  benz Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Never throw away a rap that you have written. I would suggest that you never throw away anything you write even if it is just one line. Keep a 5 subject notebook to write your raps in and separate your raps based on the type of raps you are writing such as love raps, club raps, radio raps, gangster raps, etc. If you scrap a rap and dont want to write any more then flip to the next empty page. Many times I have gone thru my old notebooks, which I have about 50 of full of raps, to find inspiration when I get writers block. Or I may hear a beat that makes me think of an old rap I started and I instantly know that that rap goes with that beat and I finish it. Also when recording a song dont ever erase any vocals even ad-libs or double ups.

Breast Enhancement Cream|Breast Enhancement Pills

benz

Back to top Go down

Post  newgold Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 am

Many times I have gone thru my old notebooks, which I have about 50 of full of raps, to find inspiration when I get writers block.
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes
Angelina Jolie Photos

newgold

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 am

I would suggest that you never throw away anything you write even if it is just one line. Keep a 5 subject notebook to write your raps in and separate your raps based on the type of raps you are writing such as love raps, club raps, radio raps, gangster raps, etc.
==========================
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum