story of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Ms.Bieber Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

SO as you all remember i asked 4 tip cuz you know da social studies test IT WAS SUPER DUPER EASY I WAS so RELIEVED i felt really happy Smile cheers!!! cheers Exclamation so thats it ...................it was like i was a star in heven Like a Star @ heaven

Ms.Bieber
Admin

http://anaya.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sindhu88 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm

I thought it was super easy when I took it. People that need to take it can study on WWW.BUBBABRAIN.COM

How to use bubbabrain
Select a grade level on the left hand menu, and click on it.
Select the subject, and click on the subject drop-down arrow.
Select a word set from the drop-down menu and click submit at the bottom of the page.
The top left box will say “find this” and a definition will be listed below. Click on the term that matches the definition. A new definition will appear, and you must find the new definition.
Continue until you have cleared the rest of the board.

======================================

Office Chairs | Chairs

sindhu88

Back to top Go down

soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  newgold Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:56 am

At the elementary school level, social studies generally focuses first on the local community and family. By middle and high school, the social studies curriculum becomes more discipline-based and content-specific. It includes various fields which involve past and current human behavior and interactions, such as sociology, history, political science, economics, religion, geography, psychology, anthropology, and civics.
Famous Quotes by Abi Titmuss
Abi Titmuss Quotes

newgold

Back to top Go down

soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: soial studies test SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum