story of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new day and dont know what to write sorry

+2
sindhu88
Ms.Bieber
6 posters

Go down

new day and dont know what to write sorry Empty new day and dont know what to write sorry

Post  Ms.Bieber Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:06 pm

so as you see i am new 2 dis blog thing so appeently i dont know wat 2 write about sorry 2 marrow ill have something very good Very Happy confused

Ms.Bieber
Admin

http://anaya.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

new day and dont know what to write sorry Empty new day and dont know what to write sorry

Post  sindhu88 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

I wasn't going to answer this since I felt I had nothing insightful to say, but after reading the first answer I decided I might as well. My current problem is that I write what I feel and lately I have been numb to everything, which has hampered my ability to write ANYTHING let alone anything decent quality. I try to just let life inspire me and to do things that make me feel connected with myself and the world and human nature. I would suggest trying to map out everything you would like to discuss with the topic so your ideas will be easier to organize and awaken your love of the topic (and more importantly, your love of writing). Nothing is perfect the first time through, that's what erasers and the backspace key are for. Just write whatever comes to mind and worry about spicing it up later on.

--------------------------------
Office Chairs | Chairs

sindhu88

Back to top Go down

new day and dont know what to write sorry Empty Re: new day and dont know what to write sorry

Post  newgold Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 am

newgold

Back to top Go down

new day and dont know what to write sorry Empty Re: new day and dont know what to write sorry

Post  m.mahi82 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:57 am

would suggest trying to map out everything you would like to discuss with the topic so your ideas will be easier to organize and awaken your love of the topic (and more importantly, your love of writing).

----------------------
Door Furniture
Door Hardware

m.mahi82

Back to top Go down

Post  vipin Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:27 am

Create a fun party atmosphere with colorful decorations, scents and music. Scented candles or simmering a pot of water with cinnamon and citrus fruit will fill the house with a delightful aroma. Have your favorite music playing softly in the background when guests arrive.
---------------------
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle

vipin

Back to top Go down

Post  shreeenergy Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 am

Nothing is perfect the first time through, that's what erasers and the backspace key are for. Just write whatever comes to mind and worry about spicing it up later on.

=============
SEO Services
Link Building

shreeenergy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down