story of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay i got a good topic

4 posters

Go down

okay i got a good topic Empty okay i got a good topic

Post  Ms.Bieber Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm

so im in skool and 2 marrow i have a crct social studies test!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME I DONT PAY ATTENTION IN SOCIAL STUDIES SO I DONT KNOW NOTIN SEND ME TIPS PLEASE THANK YOU cheers Idea What a Face lol!

Ms.Bieber
Admin

http://anaya.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

okay i got a good topic Empty okay i got a good topic

Post  sindhu88 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 am

Im not goth but I guess i am punk/rockabilly. When I got my job I went to the interview with green hair and my nose ring in. I wore a 3/4 length skirt, nice flat shoes and a white shirt and dress jacket. Ilet my personality through but still presented myself professionally with normal type makeup, I usually have darker eyes, and clean, well groomed hair, tied back. I spoke clearly, maintaned eye contact, went through some practice questions before hand so I would be prepared for anything they asked me, even threw in a joke or two (appropriate ones!) I spoke of my previous experience and qualifications, discussed some of my own ideas for the position and what I could bring to the team and then asked them questions. Guess what? I got the job! I really like it and I still work there over a year later, and I know the management value me. I have got looser with my presentation, maybe a little too loose, need to pull myself up a bit on not brushing/washing my hair and wearing clothes with holes in them. I wear all my piercings my hair is still colored, I have visible tattoos on my hand, but cover my sleave by wearing long shirts every day.

Office Chairs | Chairs

sindhu88

Back to top Go down

okay i got a good topic Empty Re: okay i got a good topic

Post  newgold Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 am

I spoke clearly, maintaned eye contact, went through some practice questions before hand so I would be prepared for anything they asked me, even threw in a joke or two (appropriate ones!) I spoke of my previous experience and qualifications, discussed some of my own ideas for the position and what I could bring to the team and then asked them questions.
Love Famous Quotes
Quotes by Angelina Jolie

newgold

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 am

Whenever you write anything it should always be about what you know. Just keep it real.
=========================
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum