story of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a party and need some help with ideas?

+4
m.mahi82
newgold
sanju
sindhu88
8 posters

Go down

Having a party and need some help with ideas? Empty Having a party and need some help with ideas?

Post  sindhu88 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 am

start off with six cases of beer and three cases of red bull a pack of hot dogs and buns and a few bags of chips and when the chips are gone go get more beer, remember don't cook the hot dogs either hot dogs, corn on cobb, baked beans, macaroni salad, potato salad, hamburgers
and my kids love pizza off of the grill. what i do is buy a loaf of itilan bread from the grocery store(pre-made, or french bread, or any kind like that) slice it down the middle to make 2 pieces then cut it into big squares. i also buy pepperoni, cheese, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and olives, pizza sauce...ect..
-------------------------------------------
Driving Lessons Glasgow | Driving Lessons

sindhu88

Back to top Go down

Having a party and need some help with ideas? Empty Having a party and need some help with ideas?

Post  sanju Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:03 am

Why not try something along the "tapas" line. Plates of cold meats, bowls of olives, spanish tortilla, meatballs on tomato sauce, marinated chicken wings, spicy potatoes. Its a little more original than the usual "vol au vents and egg sandwiches" spread you find. There are many books on tapas style food and there are many many interesting dishes you could use.

========================

Link Building| Link Building Services

sanju

Back to top Go down

Having a party and need some help with ideas? Empty Re: Having a party and need some help with ideas?

Post  newgold Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 am

i also buy pepperoni, cheese, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and olives, pizza sauce...ect..
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes
Angelina Jolie Photos

newgold

Back to top Go down

Having a party and need some help with ideas? Empty Re: Having a party and need some help with ideas?

Post  m.mahi82 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 am

the chips are gone go get more beer, remember don't cook the hot dogs either hot dogs, corn on cobb, baked beans, macaroni salad, potato salad, hamburgers

-----------------------
Door Furniture
Door Hardware

m.mahi82

Back to top Go down

Post  vipin Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:26 am

Plan ahead because attention to detail makes all the difference. Picture the overall style of how you imagine your perfect party. Allow plenty of time to prepare for your party and make a list. Get the big things in place before concerning yourself with the smaller details, as these will develop and change many times in the course of the build-up to your party.

--------------------
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle

vipin

Back to top Go down

Post  stela Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 am

There are many books on tapas style food and there are many many interesting dishes you could use.
==============
Slimming Pills
Slimming Pill

stela

Back to top Go down

Having a party and need some help with ideas? Empty hi

Post  sweetswwet Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 pm

There are many books on tapas style food and there are many many interesting dishes you could use.
==============
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle
-----------------------------------

sweetswwet

Back to top Go down

Post  shreeenergy Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 am

i also buy pepperoni, cheese, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and olives, pizza sauce...ect..
==============
SEO Services
Link Building

shreeenergy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum